Folding disposable nonwoven respirator mouth mask
1.NIOSH N95 test passed
2.FFP1 FFP2 FFP3 passed
1st layer: PP non-woven
2nd layer: electret media
3rd layer: active carbon fiber
4th layer: needle punched
5th layer: FFP2 melt blown
6th layer: PP non-woven
disposable vertical nonwoven respirator
1) Meeting the international quality criteria (Europe):EN149:2001,
2) With multi-layered nonpoisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials.
3) Adjust the bandage strip and the built-in bandage foam cushion to adapt to various face-shapes with comfortable sealing. Special design and the breath is more comfortable.
4) With exhalation valve for breathing easier and reduce hot air build up, more comfortable.
Widely use in textile, coal, iron and steel, automobile manufacturing, wood processing, agriculture, gardening, food, metal cutting, mold manufacturing and ect..
Before use, the wearer must read and understand these user instructions. Keep these instructions for reference. See information supplied by the manufacturer.
Mechanically generated dusts, mists from processing minerals including coal, iron ore, silica, cotton, flour and certain other substances in concentrations up to ten times the Occupational Exposure Standard or according to local regulations.
Do Not Use For
Paint spraying and sandblasting applications or for protection against gasses and vapors.
Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Not for use in oil mist atmospheres.
Use Limitations and Warnings
- The wearer must first be trained in the proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
- Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
- Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two straps, nose clip and hook.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- Can be used to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness or permanent disability.
- Maximum Operating Temperature：+50 degree Celsius.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Shelf life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -17℃to +32℃ and at less than 85% relative humidity.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.