- 23 inch DIY ukulele, high grade rosewood fingerboard and bridge pad.
- Enjoy the fun of handwork, you can stained or painted what you want.
- Children and parents work together, excellent parents-child campaign.
- Sanded well, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- High-end configuration, the perfect tone.
- Simple and fun to build, perfect gift.
- Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard's position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele's neck.
- Step 3: Painting.
- Step 4: Draw out the bridge's position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele's body.
- Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
- Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Step 7: Fasten the ukulele's strings.
- Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Material: Basswood Main Body， Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge Pad
- Basswood Box x 1
- Basswood Neck x 1
- Rosewood Fingerboard x 1
- Rosewood Bridge Pad x 2
- Knob Screw Nut x 4
- Plastic Bridge Saddle x 1
- Nylon String x 4
- Tuning Pegs x 4
- Knob Screw x 8
- Bridge Screw x 2
- Pigment x 6
- Brush x 1
- Screwdriver x 1