We are authorized seller of Autel. We promise 100% genuine and original!! if not We double compensation!!
MK808BT vs MK808:
MK808BT : Wireless diagnosis(Connect to car via Bluetooth VCI)
MK808 : Wired diagnosis (Connect to car via OBD2 cable)
So MK808BT will be more convenient to use than MK808, no longer need to sit in the car for testing.
3 Oversea Warehouse:
1. Europe countries ,you can choose the goods ship from China ,and we will ship them from EU warehouse ,don't worry about that.
2. Europe countries, please leave your mailbox to receive the track information from DPD.
3. Switzerland, Norway, Croatia, Iceland ,we can only send from Hong Kong for this product with battery.
4. Languages Authorization:
Language need us to authorize,so please provide the S/N after you received the machine.
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
- Read/clear codes functions
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Support forced DPF regeneration
Oil reset service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
EPB service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
SAS service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
TPMS service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Auto VIN Scan
Automatic identification of VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year without the need for user assistance
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT:
In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF,Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
You can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Four methods for Vehicle Identification:
1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
| Recommended Use
| Operating System
|| AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
|| Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
|| 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
|| Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
|| Light sensor for brightness auto changing
| Audio input/output
|| Input: N/A Output: buzzer
| Power and Battery
|| 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
| Tested Battery Life
|| Around 7 hours of continuous use
| Battery Charging Input
|| 5 V/1.5 A
| Power Consumption
|| 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
| Operating Temp.
|| 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
| Storage Temp.
|| -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
| Operating Humidity
|| 5% - 95% non-condensing
| Dimensions (W x H x D)
|| 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
| Net Weight
|| 788 g (2.42 lb.)
|| ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
- USB External Power Adapter_test
- USB Cable (for charging)
- USB Cable (for test)
- MaxiVCI Mini
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide