(1)Question: What type of wood are these? Are they safe for teething rings?
Answer: It is safe to use wood.
(2)Question: What type of wood are these? It doesn’t say in the description.
Answer: I don't know but it may be Hemu.
(3)Question: I just received my package and the rings have a really bad smell, so strong that I want to return them. What is the smell and how do I get it off?
Answer: When wrapping, the wooden thing will have a bit of smell. Just take it out and just fine it.
1. Made of wood, natural wood ring without paint, Wood ring is one of multi-functional great arts and crafts.
2. Smooth and comfortable: these round wooden rings do not have huge knots or rough spots, and the smooth appearance gives you a comfortable touch.
3. Multi-functional natural wood ring: suitable for various craft items, such as DIY jewelry making, crocheting Christmas wreath jewelry, painted jewelry, small photo frame jewelry, etc.
4. The exterior and interior of these wooden rings are very smooth. But if you want it to be smoother, you can make a ring with coconut oil and wax to make a ring.
5. Suitable for all types of craft items, such as bunny ears teething toys Easter party, hand kites, curtain hanging sliders, etc.
1. Non-toxic, harmless, durable, easy to clean with mild soap. Designed for your baby to play or chew while teething, it helps to soothe your baby's sensitive gums.
2. Polished well - After fine polishing, the molar ring is smooth and round, which will not hurt your baby's soft skin.
3. You can wear an elongated necklace for your mother, an incredible wooden ring - a simple wooden ring that is perfect for DIY crafts, you can dye it or twist it with colored wool yarn to make it a unique decorative accessory
Outer diameter: about 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 55mm,
Type: baby teether
Package includes: 5 wooden bracelets(other accessories demo in the picture is not included.)
Note: Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement. Due to the difference between different monitors, there are color differences, please take the real product as the standard.